***NOTE: THIS TRIP IS CO-ED***
Cairo, Aswan & Luxor
February 5-Febrary 10, 2023
You are a modern life queen. A corporate powerhouse. An entrepreneurial hustler. A hard-working woman who has built their own empire (whether you’d like to think of your life as that or not). But sometimes a modern life queen needs to take a look back at her roots to understand what the Queens of the ancient age lived like.
And that’s exactly what the 2023 Power to Exhale Egyptian Experience is all about. A once-in-a-lifetime tour of the gold-imbued temples, physics-defying pyramids and the rich, blue waters of the Nile. With this trip you can explore one of the most history-rich destinations in the world… Egypt.
- · Marvel at the oldest structure of the “seven wonders of the ancient world” the Great Pyramid of Giza
- · View the world-famous Aswan High Dam, an engineering miracle, built in the 1960s
- · Discover the Temple of Philae dedicated to the goddess Isis with its beautiful island location
- · Enjoy a 3-day cruise on the Nile and savor the spectacular scenery of the Nile Valley
- · Explore the imposing Greco-Roman Temple of Kom Ombo
- · Tour the stunning Temple of Edfu, dedicated to the falcon god Horus, built in the Ptolemaic period
- · Visit the magnificent Temples of Karnak, dating back over 3,000 years
- · Admire the two colossal statues of Ramses at the entrance to the ancient Luxor Temple
- · Egyptian Cooking Class
- · An experience of a lifetime!
PACKAGE PRICE: $3650.00 pp/Double Occupancy
$4150 pp/Single Occupancy
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES
Intercontinental City Stars Hotel
Situated next to City Stars Shopping mall, this 5-star luxury hotel has large outdoor swimming pools and 10 varied restaurants. Intercontinental Cairo Citystars’ spacious rooms offer luxury furnishings and LCD TVs with more than 150 satellite channels. The Lifestyles Health Club and Spa has a hydro pool massage treatments, sauna and steam bath. Daily aerobics classes are available at the gym.
InterContinental Cairo Citystars offers various dining options such as the Japanese cuisine, Lebanese delicacies and the chance to enjoy your favorite cocktail at the lounge overlooking the pool.
Ms. Sonesta St. George Nile Cruise
Sail the majestic Nile River between Luxor and Aswan in the comfort and modern luxury of the MS Sonesta St. George Nile cruise ship.
Sonesta’s fleet of Nile River cruise ships offer 3-, 4-, and 7-night trips between Aswan and Luxor, exploring the landmark temples, tombs and ruins in the region. Guided excursions with Egyptologists highlight each day and are followed by delightful leisure activities on the ships.
Enjoy upscale hospitality and watch 5,000 years of history unfold before you on an unforgettable journey through ancient Egypt.
Guest Cabins & Suites
The Sonesta St. George I offers luxurious accommodations that provide the ultimate in comfort, elegance and design. With various rooms.
All accommodations feature:
- · LED 43 inches TV, equipped with the latest technology and featuring a live sailing channel
- · Double-glass panoramic french windows that open to bring in fresh breezes from the Nile
- · Internet access
- · Direct-dial telephone
- · Individual climate control
- · Electronic door locks
- · Mini-bar
- · Safe
- · Hair dryer
- · Bathrooms equipped with spa unit; including steam bath, Jacuzzi and water massage
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
· Travel Insurance
· Gratuities for Tour Guide (suggested $10-$20 per day)
· Gratuities for Driver (suggested $5-$8 per day)
· Items of a personal nature
· Meals except where noted
· Beverage during meals
· Additional excursions offered by tour guide
· Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore recommended. You can purchase travel insurance during registration.
· Travel Guard
· Travel Insured
· Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates.
· All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, POWER TO EXHALE TRAVEL reserves the right to reflect changes in final invoice.
· We offer roommate matching for this tour. When making your reservations please select “double occupancy” and when asked for your roommate’s name please enter “TBD”.
· Full Itinerary will be emailed to you 30 Days in advance to plan your free time.
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
As a part of the Power to Exhale Travel registration/enrollment, your payments will be taken on the 1st or 15th of each month. The payment plan is NOT optional. You must have a debit or credit card on file to charge every month. If you fall behind two months, your trip will automatically be canceled. It can be re-instated for a fee.